The Random Comic Strip

The Random Comic Strip

Words to live by...

"How beautiful it is to do nothing, and to rest afterward."

[Spanish Proverb]

Ius luxuriae publice datum est

(The right to looseness has been officially given)

"Everyone carries a part of society on his shoulders," wrote Ludwig von Mises, "no one is relieved of his share of responsibility by others. And no one can find a safe way for himself if society is sweeping towards destruction. Therefore everyone, in his own interest, must thrust himself vigorously into the intellectual battle."

By the way... there's a crossword at the bottom of this page

Thursday, November 8, 2012

A little diversion


I need some humor:





It didn't help. Your mileage may vary. There was a bright spot yesterday. I went out to get the mail and my mailbox was no longer sagging under the weight of campaign mailers. It seemed happy. Just in time for the Christmas catalogs.

2 comments:

Inspector Clouseau said...

Hadn't seen an Andy Capp cartoon in years. Was always one of my favorites. Thanks for the laugh.

Douglas said...

I never outgrew my love of the "funnies."