The Random Comic Strip

The Random Comic Strip

Words to live by...

"How beautiful it is to do nothing, and to rest afterward."

[Spanish Proverb]

Ius luxuriae publice datum est

(The right to looseness has been officially given)

"Everyone carries a part of society on his shoulders," wrote Ludwig von Mises, "no one is relieved of his share of responsibility by others. And no one can find a safe way for himself if society is sweeping towards destruction. Therefore everyone, in his own interest, must thrust himself vigorously into the intellectual battle."

Apparently, the crossword puzzle that disappeared from the blog, came back.


Monday, July 29, 2013

I Wish I Were 19 Again


I was once a young pervert... now I am a dirty old man. It's expected of me. After all, I am a man, I am getting old (and older, I hope), and we all know that men are pigs. Or is it dogs? Whatever, we are animals of some kind.  And, so, our inevitable evolution into dirty old men is clear. I note, however, that the animals used for labeling us are all domesticated. Fortunately, we have women to counter our animalistic natures; to rein us in, so to speak. The fairer sex does its best to keep men's libidos in check.

Enter the C-String...

I would post a picture of this but I try to keep this blog "family friendly" so you will have to click on the link above if you are curious.

When I was young, young women wore bikini style underwear. Skimpy panties of pretty much see-through almost non-existent material. Not a big deal, few people would see them in the normal course of the day. The young women I knew at the time liked them because they felt sexier when they wore them. Which struck me then as a bit odd since women at the time were complaining about being viewed as "objects" and not complex human beings.

It's nice to see that women have continued along that line.

Actually... it's just nice to see.


No comments: