The Random Comic Strip

The Random Comic Strip

Words to live by...

"How beautiful it is to do nothing, and to rest afterward."

[Spanish Proverb]

Ius luxuriae publice datum est

(The right to looseness has been officially given)

"Everyone carries a part of society on his shoulders," wrote Ludwig von Mises, "no one is relieved of his share of responsibility by others. And no one can find a safe way for himself if society is sweeping towards destruction. Therefore everyone, in his own interest, must thrust himself vigorously into the intellectual battle."

By the way... there's a crossword at the bottom of this page

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Can I have one, huh? Can I?


Lenovo unveils touch-screen table


I want one. It doesn't matter that I have no place to put it or that I might have to build a coffee table style frame to place it in, I want one. It doesn't matter that it won't do anything my current desktop and laptop can do, I want one.

Does that make me a bad person? Or maybe a robotic consumer?


I don't care... I want one.



1 comment: