The Random Comic Strip

The Random Comic Strip

Words to live by...

"How beautiful it is to do nothing, and to rest afterward."

[Spanish Proverb]

Ius luxuriae publice datum est

(The right to looseness has been officially given)

"Everyone carries a part of society on his shoulders," wrote Ludwig von Mises, "no one is relieved of his share of responsibility by others. And no one can find a safe way for himself if society is sweeping towards destruction. Therefore everyone, in his own interest, must thrust himself vigorously into the intellectual battle."

Apparently, the crossword puzzle that disappeared from the blog, came back.


Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Card For the Holidays

I try to be efficient. In fact, I often multi-task. So, this year, I decided to apply this to my Holiday greetings...


12 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that just about covers it! Thanks for the grins and giggles!

Small Footprints
http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

So have a Happymerry Santagivingeasterbunnyhallowitchy

AV
http://netherregionoftheearthii.blogspot.com/
http://tomusarcanum.blogspot.com/

Every Photo Tells A Story said...

Where can I get a box of those? :)

Inspector Clouseau said...

Hmmm, Douglas. You're obviously sharper than I. I used to send out Xmas cards on July 1, and tell folks that they were applicable to the preceding and upcoming holidays.

Douglas said...

It's completely recyclable too. After all, I stole it from an email an old friend sent me. What's to stop you?

Neo said...

saw one once was a turkey, santa clause, skeleton, american flag, etc happy everything, hahaha, just some thoughts

Inspector Clouseau said...

By the way, I've been meaning to compliment you for some time now for placing the word etymological and "something to ponder" features on your blog. I tried to come up with a daily trifeca some weeks ago, and never managed to keep it up.

These new social networking vehicles ought to accomplish something other than permitting us to merely "express" ourselves. Hopefully society benefits from the exchange. Kudos.

Barry said...

That's hilarious, I love it!

Douglas said...

Log, you are too kind. I stumble about, undisciplined and rough about the edges but I sometimes get lucky. Many ideas I steal or adapt. I tell myself that Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. As long as I believe that, I am absolved of guilt in my thefts.

Michael said...

Oh my,

I don't even bother, not even with birthdays. Christmas is just a day for me to sleep in. I'll send you a card if you want one though. Hahaha.

Michael.

Neo said...

saw one once was a turkey, santa clause, skeleton, american flag, etc happy everything, hahaha, just some thoughts

Small Footprints said...

I think that just about covers it! Thanks for the grins and giggles!

Small Footprints
http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com